Shoei GT-Air 3 Realm TC-1 Helmet. Helmet with ECE 22/06 approval. Shoei evolves its successful Sport-Touring helmet and provides the GT-Air 3 with the latest technological advances. The GT-Air 3 is more modern and has a completely evolved ventilation system and interior padding. It stands out for offering a very compact design and for the possibility of installing a communication system fully integrated with the helmet design.
- The outer shell (external structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): Composite of organic fiber and multi-composite of multi-layer fibers that absorbs impacts with optimal rigidity.
- The inner shell (inner structure) is made of two parts of EPS of different densities that offer a high degree of impact absorption.
- It incorporates the EQRS system (Emergency Quick Release System), which makes it easier to remove the helmet from the outside in the event of an accident by removing the side padding.
- It incorporates a micrometric retention system made of 100% stainless steel. The position of the strap has changed compared to the previous model to provide greater comfort and avoid possible friction.
- CNS-1C screen developed exclusively for the GT-Air 3. Molded using advanced injection processes, it offers clearer vision thanks to an optical design with a different thickness for each area of it and 99% protection against UV rays.
- 3 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The interior padding of the new GT-AIR 3 is made of different fabrics. Fabrics that offer high moisture absorption and quick drying have been used in the cheek and forehead area.
- 3D central padding for maximum comfort.
- Cheek padding in different layers of polyurethane of different densities for greater fit and comfort.
- Removable padding in the ear area to reduce noise.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding.
- QSV-2 sun visor with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment with 99% UV protection. Visor easily operated from the outside even with thick gloves. It is approved according to the European standard for sunglasses and is easily removable without tools.
- Ventilation system on the top, back and chin guard. They have a removable and washable grid inside as an anti-insect filter.
- Small spoilers have been incorporated on each side in charge of diverting the wind from this area and minimizing small noises caused by the wind in addition to providing greater stability to the helmet.
- The Shoei GT-Air 3 incorporates the predisposition to integrate the Sena SRL communication system (sold separately).
- The new communication system does not affect the aesthetic line of the helmet at all.
- It includes a nose cover and a chin cover as standard.
- It has approval according to ECE 22/06 regulations.
- ECE 22.06
|Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban
|Auswechselbares Innenleben Micrometischer Schnellverschluss Mit Sonnenvisier Notfallsystem zum Abnehmen
|Mann und Frau
|C.SH.GT AIR-3 REALM-TC1