Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars GP Pro Professional Suit for Tech Air White / Black / Red. Vented professional suit made of full grain leather; very versatile and extremely comfortable. Its anatomical design ensures superb comfort and fit for a day at the track or for road riding. With internal and external track tested, class leading protections. Prepared for the installation of the Alpinestars Tech-Air airbag system (not included). The GP Pro is designed to be equally comfortable and effective, whether using the airbag system or not.
- Very abrasion resistant, made of premium, full grain leather (1.3 mm thick) for excellent comfort fit and durability.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees; these race tested protectors have injection moulded profiles and dual density foam padding. ?
- The detachable interior protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees (with CE certification) afford superior protection against impacts.
- The snap button connection system allows for the integration of the level 2 Nucleon KR-R back protector with CE certification (not included).
- Chest compartments with PE padding for installing the Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector (not included).
- Alpinestars PU Sport replaceable knee sliders; with Velcro® for a custom and secure fit.
High Performance Fit
- New performance fit optimsed for use with the Alpinestars Tech-Air airbag system and the Nucleon KR-R back protector (not included).
- Stretch leather accordion inserts in elbows, knees, lumbar area and upper part of the body. The latter are reinforced with Kevlar® DUPONT® for accommodating the increased volume of the airbag system in the event it is triggered.
- Ample stretch, advanced poly-fabric panels in the crotch, collarbone area, sleeves underarms, calves and back of the knees for greater freedom of movement.
- Comfortable PE padding in strategic areas for greater comfort and protection.
- Ample perforated areas on chest, legs, back and sleeves which afford superb airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- Collar and sleeve cuffs in Airprene for high levels of comfort and breathability.
- Rear hump with MotoGP profile, for improved aerodynamic performance and ventilation.
- Multi-panel lining with 3D mesh and stretch inserts for greater comfort, fit and ventilation; the lining is detachable and can be washed.
- Stretch, zipped gusset on the calves for greater fit and comfort.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding or under poor light.
- Closures and zips with premium semi auto-locking YKK zips.
- Small water resistant inner pocket.
- Internal conduits for a quick, practical connection to the airbag system.
- The left sleeve has a LED panel which indicates the functioning status of the airbag system.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community