Alpinestars Gp Tech V4 Professional Suit Black / Blue / Fluo Yellow. One-piece technical competition suit made of premium quality kangaroo leather and cowhide. The GP Tech 4 incorporates technology derived from competition. Prepared for the Tech-Air® 10 airbag, this suit offers superior freedom of movement and a high level of ventilation thanks to the development of innovative new materials: MATRYX® ultra-abrasion resistant and highly breathable zones, Cool-iR Tech treatment for prevention of heat build-up, and Kevlar® mesh bonding reinforcement for prevention of heat transfer.
- Mainly made of kangaroo skin on the arms, hips, and abdomen. Kangaroo leather stands out for being very durable, flexible, and elastic. It has panels in cowhide.
- MATRYX® technical fabric panels that provide lightness and excellent ventilation while providing protection against abrasion and cuts. They stand out for being very thin and light. Kevlar reinforcements to prevent heat transfer.
- Cool-iR Tech treatment for optimized control of body temperature; This innovative protection treatment embedded in the skin, is a technology that reflects the infrared rays of the sun to prevent the accumulation of heat, thus effectively regulating the internal temperature of the body.
- Internal GP-R Lite protections derived from competition on shoulders, elbows, knees, and tibia with CE certification. They offer extended coverage for extra protection in key areas.
- Anatomically contoured external sliders at elbows; they can be disassembled and replaced through a screw.
- New DSF GP sliders made of a double density compound on the knees.
- External sliders Dynamic Friction Sliders (DFS) on knees, shoulders, and elbows.
- CE certified Bio-Flex Race protections on hips.
- High-performance design optimized for the use of the Tech-Air / Tech-Air 10 airbag system with its extended hip protection from Alpinestars (not included).
- Smart LED indicators on the left sleeve: indicate if the airbag is working properly.
- Pre-curved sleeves, legs, and body to offer greater performance in a sporty riding position.
- Strategically located perforations on arms and legs for better ventilation.
- Paddock internal waist attachment system to keep the suit in place when getting off the bike, moving around the paddock, or in the pits with the top of the suit off the shoulders.
- Extensive Kevlar® panels around the chest, armpits, and back of the leg to improve comfort and resistance.
- Leather accordion stretch inserts for a snug, practical fit in various riding positions.
- Aerodynamic hump to improve aerodynamic performance and ventilation.
- Removable and washable inner lining of new design with Polygiene treatment for greater breathability.
- Coverall certified according to CE Cat.II – prEN17092 Class AAA regulations.
|Sport / Racing
|Preinstallation for airbag Aerodynamic hump