Choose your size
Alpinestars Racing Absolute V2 Pro Suit Black / White / Fluo Red. The Racing Absolute V2 incorporates the same technology used in MotoGP and WorldSBK. Made of premium double-layered kangaroo leather, it is the ideal companion for sports riding on the circuit. The suit incorporates category-leading protections (exterior and interior) and elastic panels with Alpinestars Composite Stretch technology (A-CS® Tech) strategically placed to offer the ultimate in comfort, safety and fit. It has Kevlar reinforcements in critical areas. It is prepared for the installation of the Alpinestars Tech-Air 10 airbag system (not included). This is the high-end suit at the MotoGp level from Alpinestars.
- Made of kangaroo leather. It has a double layer in critical areas.
- Tech-Air® compatible with left arm slot for Tech-Air® 10 LED display.
- GP-R Pro competition-derived internal protections on shoulders, elbows, knees and forearm with CE Level 2 certification.
- GP-R Pro sliders on the knees.
- External Dynamic Friction Sliders (DFS) sliders on shoulders, knees and elbows.
- BioFlex CE certified Level 1 protections on hips.
- Ready to mount Nucleon KR-R and Nucleon KR-R Cell back protectors.
- Pre-curved sleeves and body to offer greater performance in a sporty riding position.
- Alpinestars Composite Stretch Technology (A-CS® Tech) integrated into the lateral areas of the torso, shoulder blades and upper part of the knees. This technology replaces conventional accordion panels. The A-CS® tech material offers greater breathability, elasticity, greater comfort and freedom of movement as well as less weight and a lower profile. It also stands out for offering excellent levels of resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Matryx® material at the bottom of the leg for greater breathability.
- Kevlar® reinforced elastic panels on the arms, crotch, upper part of the legs, neck and pectoral.
- Accordion stretch panels.
- Strategically located perforations for better ventilation.
- Schoeller® Keprotec reinforcements on elbows and knees.
- New Kevlar-reinforced elastic panels in the armpits, crotch and back of the legs for a better fit and freedom of movement.
- Newly designed GP Aero aerodynamic hump to improve aerodynamic performance and ventilation. Compatible with the hydration kit.
- Suit approved according to the CE. Category II, EN 17092-2:2020, class AAA.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Preinstallation for airbag Aerodynamic hump|