Dainese Gen-Z Estiva Junior Professional Suit Fluo Yellow / Light Blue / Black. Specially designed and made for young riders. Offers an optimized fit for children ages 12-16. The Gen-Z meets all the needs of the riders and has the latest technological advances derived from MotoGP. Made with premium quality Tutu cowhide and S1 bi-elastic fabric, it incorporates strategically placed micro-perforations for perfect ventilation. It incorporates certified composite protections on elbows, shoulders and knees and aluminum inserts on the shoulders. It has elastic inserts and bi-axial inserts at the back that provide maximum freedom of movement. It offers maximum protection, comfort and riding performance.
- Cowhide Tutu.
- S1 bi-elastic fabric.
- Composite protections on elbows, shoulders and knees certified according to standard EN 1621.1.
- Soft Pro-Shape protections on the hips certified according to the EN 1621.1 standard.
- Innovative floating sport design in the shoulder area with aluminum plate.
- Replaceable sliders on the knees.
- Bi-axial elasticated inserts.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Stretch fabric inserts.
- Aerodynamic hump.
- Zip in the lower leg area.
- Strategically placed perforations for excellent ventilation.
- Inner lining in perforated Sanitized fabric for greater breathability.
- Suit certified according to standard CE prEN 17092.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Aerodynamic hump Vented|
|Reference||M.P.DA.GEN-Z JR AM/A/N-57F|