Dainese Mugello RR D-Air Estiva professional Suit Black / Grey. The same model used by Dainese riders in MotoGP. High-performance suit with integrated D-air® protection system, which works in synergy with the suit's existing protectors. Made of 100% kangaroo leather, it incorporates strategically placed micro-perforations for perfect ventilation and control of body temperature. It offers excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Made of kangaroo leather.
- Inserts in Kevlar elastic engineered fabric.
- Integrated D-Air® protection system, which works in synergy with the existing protectors integrated into the suit. The D-Air® intelligent protection system is capable of identifying a fall while riding and activates itself to avoid, as far as possible, injuries that the rider may suffer. The electronic part and the bag with the gas generator of the device are housed in the suit's hump. Covers the collarbone, neck, and shoulder area.
- Composite protections on elbows and knees, certified according to standard EN 1621.1. Level 2.
- Soft Pro-Shape protections on hips certified according to EN 1621.1 standard.
- Level 1 soft protections on the shoulders.
- Seamless titanium plates on the shoulders.
- Titanium plates on the knees and elbows.
- RRS 3.0 replaceable sliders.
- Tri-axial elasticated insert at the back.
- Aerodynamic hump.
- Suit-boot hooking system.
- Zip at the bottom of the leg.
- Wide panels with micro-perforated leather.
- Includes hydration kit.
|Typology||1 piece Suits|
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Airbag incorporated Aerodynamic hump Vented|
|Reference||M.P.DA.MUGR D-A NEG/GR-G36|