Airbag Motoairbag MAB V3 Black. Airbag vest made of high tenacity polyester with a perforated 3D mesh structure for excellent comfort and breathability. It stands out for the double synchronized and mechanically operated airbag system: one in the front that protects: the chest, abdomen and neck area; and the other in the back that protects: back, sacrum and neck for complete protection in the event of an accident. They have CE EN1621-4 level 2 certification. The system offers 20 times greater protection than conventional protection systems and activates in just 5 milliseconds, plus the action mechanism can be easily recharged and does not require batteries. Compatible with most motorcycle jackets. Reflective details for high visibility.
- Made of polyester with high tenacity and resistance to abrasion.
- 3D perforated mesh panels for proper airflow and breathability.
- 2 synchronized airbag systems for the front and rear; rechargeable and do not require a battery.
- The airbags together offer protection in the areas of the chest, abdomen, neck; back, sacrum and cervical. They offer 20 times more protection than conventional protection after impact on the back and chest. They are CE EN1621 level 2 certified.
- Fast Lock system with activation in 5 milliseconds regardless of the direction of impact in 360º, with an inflation time of 80 milliseconds for both airbag systems to inflate.
- MAB is equipped with an anti-accident activation system: before activating the airbag system it is necessary to extend the cable, overcome the elastic recoil force of Fast Lock and apply a load of 15 kg. There is also a small sticker to put on the dashboard for the first uses.
- Reusable: once the MAB V3 is activated, it can be recharged in a few minutes, using the recharging kit and after a simple check described in the manual.
- Side zipper for a comfortable fit. The design of the MAB V3 allows it to be worn over any type of jacket in a very comfortable way, especially at shoulder height, it integrates well with the shoulder pads present in motorcycle jackets.
- External pocket for documents.
- Reflective details for increased visibility when riding at night or in low-light conditions.
- Airbag certified with CE EN1621-4 regulations.
- Frontal airbag to protect the chest, neck and abdomen. AIRBAG Certificate EN1621/4 DC Level 2 Residual force after the impact test 0.8 kN (Limit Level 1 AIRBAG = 4.5 kN; Limit Level 2 AIRBAG = 2.5kN).
- Full-width rear airbag for back, sacrum and cervical protection. MAB v3 is certified AIRBAG EN1621/4 FB Level 2. Residual force after the impact test 1.4 kN (Limit Level 1 AIRBAG= 4.5 kN; Limit Level 2 AIRBAG = 2.5kN).
- Total volume: 25 liters (15 liters rear airbag and 10 liters front airbag)
- Approximate weight: 800g rear airbag and 600g front airbag. Total weight of 2.1 kg.
|Reference||GILL.MAI.MAB V3 NEGRO|