Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shad E-83 BCN. With the collaboration of the Barcelona Design Centre (BCD) we present the E-83 BCN, a semi-rigid backpack 100% inspired by Barcelona.
INSPIRED IN BARCELONA® is a global BCD initiative that promotes the creative talent of those that have found their inspiration in the values of Barcelona when designing their products and services. The programme also supports initiatives of social design to improve its citizen’s quality of life. The E-83 BCN backpack, designed by the successful cartoonist, Miguel Fuster, forms part of the project #nobodysleepingonthestreet, of the Fundación Arrels, which helps homeless people.
- Made of polyester.
- Semi-rigid thermoformed EVA exterior.
- 2 compartments with waterproof zips with resistant pullers to facilitate use with gloves on.
- The rear compartment has a padded pocket with elastic strap and Velcro for a 15” laptop, a zipped pocket, three pen-holders and various small compartments.
- Padded mesh panels on the back for greater comfort and breathability.
- Padded carrying handle.
- Adjustable, padded curved shoulder straps.
- Adjustable straps on the chest and waist.
- 4 metal buckles for holding the helmet cover.
- Reflective details for greater safety.
- Measurements: 47 x 29 x 21 cm.
- Capacity: 17 litres + helmet holder cover.
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community