The new Minibatt Start is a battery starter, multifunction charger and LED flashlight. The size of a smartphone but with the power of a conventional battery starter, its main advantage is precisely this: it is capable of charging electronic devices, but also works as a vehicle starter, even boats.
We have these similar products available
The miniBatt START presents an elegant, red design, the chassis finished in a pneumatic texture. It is compact, portable and thanks to its 12000 mAh potential, it can easily jump start 12V batteries from diesel up to 2000 c.c and petrol engines of up to 3500 c.c (cars, bikes, boats, wet bikes…).
Also, DUAL USB 5V/4A outputs or a 12V/10A output for charging all types of electronic devices (mobile phones, tablets, Mp3, GoPro..) and an internal Led torch with three flashlight modes: illumination, S.O.S. and Strobe.
The START includes the new SMART cables, designed and manufactured with the latest technology, ensuring maximum safety and protection whilst using the device for jump starting.
Made with a GRADE A industrial lithium-cobalt (LiCoO2) nano battery, which keeps its charge for a period of 6 months (maximum). And, in any case, can be quickly recharged in 4 hours plugged into the 220V household mains or a 12V car battery plug.
- Jump starts all types of motors with 12V batteries (motorbikes, quads, vehicles, boats...).
- Charges any electronic device (mobile phones, tablets, mp3/mp4, cameras...).
- Led torch with three functions (illumination, S.O.S and strobe).
- Measurements: 162 X 85 X 30 mm.
- Weight: 405 gr.
- Potential: 12000 mAh.
- Peak potential: 400 A.
- Battery type: LiCo02.
- Charge outputs: USB 5V/2.4A (mobile phones, tablets,cameras...) 12V/10A, (compressors).
- Jump start output: 12V.
- Charge time: 3-4 hours.
- Homologations: CE, RoHS, FC.
- Life cycles: 1000.
- 3 in 1 mobile phone jack.
- SMART cables (short-circuit, overload and discharge protection).
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community