Oxford Oximiser 3X Battery Optimiser Euro Version. Professional charger that works in a commutated mode. It is designed to automatically maintain and optimise most 12 volt batteries thus lengthening their life.
- 12 Volt battery optimiser.
- 3.6 Ampere charge power.
- Completely redesigned and manufactured with top quality materials. The Oximiser 3X has been tested for use over a long period of time with a good guarantee.
- Provides 3 different charging modes for charging different types of batteries from 4 Ah to 125 Ah of motorcycles, cars and even boats.
- It can be left permanently connected in order to provide long lasting battery care.
- Suitable for all AGM and Lead-acid batteries of up to 12 V, including GEL and LITHIUM LifeP04 for motorcycles.
- LED lit digital display (for night viewing) showing information on: voltage, charge speed in Amps, battery connection errors and also the charge mode can be selected.
- "Soft-Start" charging mode perfect for batteries discharged to 8 volts, if they are not damaged.
- Sophisticated battery management system that provides real time information about the state of the battery.
- It can charge batteries discharged to less than 8 V as long as the battery is not damaged.
- Easy to use.
Automatic battery management in 8 processes:
- Tests the battery connection polarity.
- Analyses the condition of the battery and makes a diagnosis.
- Recovers very discharged batteries (less than 8V) via "Soft-Start" and very low, steady current.
- Massive battery charging up to 80-90%.
- Maintains a constant low current until reaching 100% of the battery charge.
- Checks the voltage retention of the battery in order to detect any defect in the system.
- If there is a retention defect, it will recharge the battery via a safe and controlled recovery system.
- Recharge supervision.
- Power cable.
- Cable connecters with welded ring terminals for permanent connection to the battery, with a weatherproof rubber cup.
- Connecting cables with crocodile clips, easy to use for temporary connections.
- Wall bracket and screws.