The Alpinestars Ast-1 are an excellent choice if you are looking for a shoe that offers protection on the bike but you don't want to wear boots. A novelty from Alpinestars that has been designed to offer great comfort and practicality.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Ast-1 Shoes Black / Yellow Fluo. Light with an aggressive design, the AST-1 shoes are made with a combination of leather, synthetic microfiber and fabric. These shoes afford superb levels of comfort and performance. With lace closure combined with an exclusive system for storing the laces.
- Upper made of extremely durable and comfortable full grain leather.
- Lower side panel made of synthetic microfiber for greater protection and durability, whilst maintaining structural integrity.
- Side panel and tongue made of fabric for greater flexibility and breathability.
- Lace closure. Loop with snap button on the collar of the boot which covers the lace knot so that it does not get in the way whilst riding.
- TPU shifter padding affording superb levels of protection and durability.
- Heel compartment with ergonomic design affording support, protection and stability.
- Vulcanised rubber composite sole exclusive to Alpinestars which affords superb support and fit.
- TPR insert in the side of the ankle for greater protection against abrasion and impacts. ?
Features and fit
- High performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Dual density TPU ankle protector in the medial area situated under the surface; affords protection and abrasion resistance.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
- PU insole in the heel area for greater comfort and stability.
- 3D mesh inner lining for superb breathability.
- The Alpinestars Ast-1 shoes are CE certified to standard EN 13634:2010.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community