Alpinestars Caracal Gore-Tex Boots Black. Touring boots made of premium leather with waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane. The Caracal offer great comfort, durability and abrasion resistance. They are ideal for both long trips as well as day-to-day use.
- Made of premium leather for maximum comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomically designed boot to offer enhanced fit and comfort. The area of the toebox has an ergonomic structure to improve compatibility with the controls of the bike.
- Flexible accordion areas on the front and rear for maximum manoeuvrability and driving comfort.
- 100% waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex membrane for excellent performance under any weather condition.
- Microinjected inserts in the lateral area and ankle for greater comfort and protection in key areas.
- TPU shifter pad with dynamic design for enhanced durability.
- Dual density disc protections in the middle and side of the ankle for maximum protection and comfort.
- Internal reinforcement in the shin to provide greater support and additional protection.
- Adjustable flap on the upper area of the calf.
- Side closure system via 3 Velcro 3 flaps and a zip mounted on a stretch panel for a secure and custom fit.
- Dual density rubber composite sole which provides high levels of comfort and grip.
- New design sole with TPU reinforcements in the heel area.
- Removable anatomical footbed made of EVA foam with Lycra on the top.
- The Alpinestars Caracal Gore-Tex boots are CE certified in accordance with EN 13634 : 2017.