Alpinestars CR-X Drystar Shoes Black. Shoes designed to be worn both on the bike as well as for urban activities or walking in the mountain. Incorporating a waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane, protectors on the ankles, and strategically placed reinforcements. The CR-X provide a snug fit and ample internal volume to offer excellent comfort.
- Made of an advanced PU (polyurethane) open cell composite; provides high levels of breathability.
- Interior with a minimalist design that provides greater lightness and excellent comfort and fit.
- Front area with flexible inserts for greater comfort when walking.
- Drystar membrane (100% waterproof and breathable) subtly integrated into the chassis.
- Strap with Velcro® for a quick and secure closure.
- Quick Lacing system derived from the technology developed by Alpinestars in Formula 1, which provides high levels of precision in the fit and fantastic comfort, strategically wrapping the foot for great support.
- Tongue designed to offer high levels of comfort and fit.
- Protective PU foam open-cell discs in the ankles positioned under the outer layer. They offer excellent protection at a key point.
- Rubber toe reinforcement ito offer high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Reinforcement in the area of the shifter guard for greater durability.
- Replaceable PU Ortholite open-cell insole; provides excellent levels of comfort.
- EVA insert between the interior and exterior material to reduce the pressure in the shifter area.
- Dual compound, oil resistant rubber sole. Offers high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Outsole of asymmetric design to offer excellent levels of grip and resistance to abrasion.
- Full length plate (CE certified) for increased protection and comfort.
- The Alpinestars CR-X Drystar shoes are CE certified in accordance with standard EN 13634 : 2017.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Reference||Z.AL.CR-X DS NG/NG-1100|