Alpinestars Portland Gore Tex Boots Black. Touring boots with medium shaft made of full grain leather with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane. The Portland offer great comfort, durability and abrasion resistance. They are ideal for both long trips as well for everyday use.
- Made of top quality full grain leather for maximum comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex Membrane for excellent performance in any weather condition.
- Memory foam protection in the lateral area of the ankle for greater comfort and protection.
- TPU heel compartment for durability and protection in case of impact.
- TPU shifter pad that features a textured tread for a better grip to the controls of the bike.
- Internal silicone reinforcement in the shin for additional protection.
- Front closure system by means of a waterproof zip mounted on a 4-way stretch flap that allows for a flexible and easy fit. The flap incorporates a TPR puller.
- Sole in vulcanized rubber compound (exclusive to Alpinestars), which offers high levels of grip, support and stability.
- Contoured high modulus midsole of injected polyamide. Incorporating reinforcement for the shaft.
- Boot collar with a lining of breathable fabric for greater comfort.
- Removable anatomical EVA foam insole.
- The Alpinestars Portland Gore-Tex boots are certified CE in accordance with standard EN 13634 : 2010.