Review Alpinestars boots : Alpinestars Faster-3 and Faster-3 Rideknit, the third generation of the best seller motorcycle boots.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Faster-3 Shoes Black / Black. Shoes with an aggressive design made in microfiber. Incorporating protectors in the ankles, reinforcements, and strategically located padding and an improved closure. These shoes stand out for being very comfortable and light. With CE certification.
- Upper made of extremely lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant microfiber.
- 3D mesh inner lining for superb breathability and microfiber insert in the heel to avoid slipping.
- One piece strap with Velcro® on the instep for a quick, secure and custom closure.
- Lace closure that provides high levels of fit and fantastic comfort.
- TPR lateral slider on the outside of the toes with a renewed design; affords improved feel and sensitivity to the motorbike control, as well as greater abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel compartment with a rounded and ergonomic design, made of polypropylene; affording support, protection and stability.
- Sole made of a new and lightweight rubber composite with textured tread pattern; provides high levels of grip, support and stability.
- Extended TPR insert in the lower front side for greater protection against abrasion and impacts.
- Toebox with asymmetric design to offer greater protection in the shifter area.
Features and fit
- High performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Dual density ankle protector in the medial area situated under the surface; affords protection and flexibility.
- Internal toe box and heel counter have reinforcements located under the top layer for a more ergonomic design.
- Removable and replaceable anatomical EVA foot-bed with Lycra lining; affords comfort, support and superb moisture wicking.
- The Alpinestars Faster-3 shoes are CE certified in accordance with EN 13634 : 2017.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community