We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Origin Drystar® Boots Black. Touring boots made of extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant microfiber. With a 100% waterproof Drystar® membrane for excellent performance in rainy conditions. Thanks to its design and the strategically located accordion inserts, they stand out for their flexibility and comfort.
- Upper constructed from innovative abrasion resistant microfiber for high levels of durability, comfort and lightness.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane, located between the outer layer and the inner lining, offering excellent performance in adverse weather conditions.
- Accordion flexible areas on the front and rear for comfort, extension and superior control.
- New design with ergonomic toebox; providing greater comfort and improved compatibility with the controls of the bike.
- Interior Structure of the heel and toebox designed to provide greater structural integrity.
- Dual density protector in the ankle laminated under the top layer for excellent protection against blows.
- Internal protector in the forefoot laminated under the top layer for greater comfort and protection.
- Shift lever protection in synthetic material for optimum balance between protection and grip.
- Side closure by means of a zip mounted on a stretch panel and a large flap with Velcro.
- Wide opening that makes putting on and taking off the boots easier and faster.
- Removable anatomical insole made of EVA foam with comfortable lining made of Lycra at the top.
- Outsole made of an exclusive rubber compound that offers an optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- These boots are CE certified in accordance with standard EN 13634:2017.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community