Alpinestars Ridge V2 Boots Drystar Black. Touring boots made of synthetic material with perforations and strategically placed elasticated panels. With a waterproof Drystar membrane and they stand out for offering optimal levels of comfort, performance and protection. With a new, ergonomically designed profile which offers a improved sensitivity to the controls of the bike.
- Top made in synthetic technical material with perforated microfiber panels in the sides for excellent breathability.
- Accordion, microfiber stretch inserts in the front and rear for maximum manoeuvrability and driving comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane which provides excellent performance in any weather condition.
- New design for increased comfort. The area of the toe cap has an ergonomic design to improve compatibility with the controls of the bike.
- High modulus TPU shifter guard for greater protection.
- Reinforcement of double layer in the shin for greater lightness and protection against impact.
- Lateral opening / closing system with zip mounted on a large flap with Velcro. This closure system allows for a secure fit and maximum flexibility. The opening is wide for ease of entry and exit.
- Complete ankle protection: dual density ankle protectors in the median area and side reinforced with foam for maximum protection and comfort.
- Toe cap and heel with internal reinforcements for greater durability and better performance.
- Contoured high modulus midsole: follows the shape of the foot and incorporates reinforcement in the shaft.
- Removable, anatomically profiled, EVA foam and memory fabric insole for increased comfort and support.
- Outsole in vulcanized rubber composite (exclusive to Alpinestars) with wrap around side design that offers high levels of grip, support and stability.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- The Alpinestars Ridge V2 Drystar boots are certified CE in accordance with standard EN 13634 : 2010.