Alpinestars S-MX Plus Boots Black. Made of lightweight microfiber, the S-MX Plus afford a sports design and exceptional safety levels. The new SM-X Plus incorporate new dual density sliders and the Multi Link Control system that prevents ankle twisting whilst providing excellent freedom of movements.
- Upper is constructed from high tech lightweight and durable microfiber.
- Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic and secure fit which affords superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system helps to limit torsion and hyper-extension of ankle articulation and offers impact protection the ankle and Achilles heel.
- Medial side shape contour provides greater feel with the bike's chassis.
- Built in, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- Vented wide heel counter extends to ankle and is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert and intelligent molding ankle protectors.
- Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side-insert slider to protect and reduce friction in event of a crash.
- Large, asymmetric leather accordion zones on the front and rear optimised for maximum flexibility and riding comfort.
- Contoured synthetic compound sole designed for greater feel and for maximum grip. The tread promotes greater water run-off.
- Strategically placed front vents for greater comfort and ventilation.
- KEVLAR® DuPont fibre instep with speed lacing closure and lateral zip for precise and secure fit.
- Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced open cell foam for improved shock absorption and breathability.
- Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable footbed provides arch support and improved forefoot feeling.
- EN 13634/2010 Homologation.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|