Durable, light low shaft boots, specifically designed for women. Mainly made of highly abrasion resistant microfiber and reinforced with thermoplastic Polyurethane protectors (TPU), providing a high degree of comfort on the bikes as well as off.
- Mainly made of an advanced microfiber to afford comfort, durability and superb abrasion resistance. With an attractive panel with "snake-like" texture for a more feminine look.
- Innovative support system in the heel area which works together with a Velcro closure to afford a better fit and support as well as structural integrity.
- Redesigned rear heel area with TPR inserts which work together with the flexible rear area affording greater freedom of movement of the heel and comfort.
- Gear shifter area made of TPR affording greater protection and durability.
- The new ergonomic shape improves aerodynamics and affords fit and comfort irrespective of the natural foot shape.
- Closure with anatomical Velcro strap to fit perfectly to the natural foot shape.
- The sole has been made with a rubber composite exclusive to Alpinestars which affords high levels of grip, feel and durability. The grip pattern favours water dispersion.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FIT
- The accordion flex zones on the instep and Achilles heel afford great freedom of movement. Made of lightweight microfiber.
- The main zip closure affords good hold of the boot and incorporates a microfiber flap with Velcro to protect the bike from scratches. This system facilitates foot entry/exit.
- Padded inner ankle area affording greater comfort and improved impact absorption.
- Slider on the forefoot offers a curved design to adapt perfectly to the profile of the boot and is easily replaceable. Slider made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- TPU outer heel for maximum protection against impacts.
- Internal toe box reinforced for greater protection and durability.
- Internal mesh lining to improve breathability.
- Removable insole made of EVA foam and Lycra.
- The Alpinestars SMX-1 R Lady boots are CE certified to Cat 2 according to standard CE 89/686/ECC EU.