Alpinestars SMX-6 V2 Honda Black / Red / Blue boots. Made of high tech microfiber, the SMX-6 V2 offer a sports design and exceptional safety levels. These boots have the latest advances in the development of high performance footwear of Alpinestars. Especially indicated for sports use on road and track.
- Upper made of high tech microfiber which affords greater durability and flexibility.
- New design TPU reinforcements on the front, heel and rear for greater protection.
- Innovative lateral ankle TPU protection affording biomechanical support between the upper part of the calf/shin and the ankle and affords greater structural integrity, impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- Injected TPU Shin guard, calf, heel protection, shifter protector for greater durability and impact protection.
- Replaceable built in bi-injected TPU slider, with a new screw fitment system which facilitates and eases the change.
- Internal Safety Protector: dual density ankle protector in the medial side placed between the upper part and the lining.
- The front and Achilles heel area have a flexible, accordion construction for superior comfort, extension and control.
- Internal sole with built in reinforcement in the shaft area to afford extra support in the arch.
- Strategically placed ventilations for greater ventilation.
- Zip side opening/closure system mounted on a plastic panel. The zip is covered with a large Velcro flap. This closure system allows for a secure fit and maximum flexibility. The opening is large in order to facilitate entry/exit.
- New, removable, dual composite anatomical insole, which includes EVA and Lycra in the upper part for greater performance, support and comfort.
- Toe box with internal reinforcement under the upper layer for greater protection and comfort.
- Inner lining made with breathable fabric with non-slip reinforcement in the ankle area to hold the foot.
- The sole has been made with a rubber composite exclusive to Alpinestars designed to improve feel and for optimum grip. The grip pattern favours water dispersion.
- The Alpinestars SM-6 V2 boots are CE certified to standard EN 13634:2010.
|Sport / Racing Touring
|B.AL.SMX6 V2HO N/R/AZ-183