Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Shoes Black / Silver / Yellow Fluo. Practical, lightweight, with an aggressive deign, the new SP-1 V2 shoes have high levels of protection and comfort. Made of microfiber, with protections and reinforcements in strategic areas for greater safety. With the exclusive Speed lacing system for a fast and secure closure.
- Made mainly of advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and an excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Padding in the tongue and upper part of the ankle for added comfort.
- Air intakes in wire mesh located in the external side for increased ventilation.
- New speed lacing system derived from the MotoGP technology developed by Alpinestars in combination with an adjustable Velcro strap for a custom and secure closure.
- External TPR protections in the toebox; offers better sensitivity and an excellent resistance to abrasion.
- TPU shift pad with textured print for better grip on the bike's controls.
- External TPU heel counter for greater protection and abrasion resistance.
- Padded protections with a double density disk in the ankle located under the top layer for excellent protection against knocks.
- TPR lateral slider in the outer area of the toes with renewed design.
- The inner toe box is reinforced and located under the top layer for a more ergonomic design.
- Breathable fabric inner lining that incorporates inserts to prevent slippage of the foot in the heel area.
- Vulcanised rubber sole exclusive to Alpinestars which affords superb support and fit.
- Removable and replaceable EVA insole, anatomically designed for increased comfort and support.
- Reflective inset on the rear for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light..
- The SP-1 V2 have CE certification (Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive).
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community