Unboxing Alpinestars Supertech-R Kenny Roberts Limited Edition
Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £109.92.
Choose your size
Alpinestars Supertech-R Vented Kenny Roberts Limited Edition Boots. Made of high-tech microfiber, the Supertech-R have been designed for the demanding competition world. Each element has been carefully designed to afford innovations in protection, improved ergonomics and maximum comfort. The new Supertech-R have the sole and external shin guard in redesigned TPU and an innovative front flex area.
- Made of high-tech microfiber that affords superb levels of flexibility. The main microfiber layer provides high levels of waterproofing, durability and weight saving.
- The front flex area has been redesigned and constructed in TPU over-injected on breathable mesh to obtain flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomically designed external TPU shin guard for an ergonomic and secure fit, affording maximum abrasion and impact resistance. The shin guard has a new upper closure with a micro-adjustable ratchet for a secure, precise fit.
- The microfiber panel on the inner side of the boot provides a soft, flat surface for excellent grip and feel, as well as protecting from the heat of the bike.
- Top gaiter in synthetic leather and reinforced with PU following the shape of the leg.
- Achilles heel area in stretch microfiber accordion for greater freedom of movements.
- The side zip mounted on a stretch base allows for an efficient fit. With adjustable Velcro strap for a more comfortable, secure fit.
- Boot entry in TPU stretch panel for greater ease of entrance and removal and a tight fit.
- The shifter protection provides optimum feel and grip.
- Redesigned sole, made of an ultra-light rubber composite, provides excellent grip and feel. It has been redesigned so that the rider can change position and pressure on the footrest.
- Replaceable TPU plate on the back of the heel that protects against impacts and reduces friction in the event of an accident.
- Built in, replaceable, bi-injected TPU slider. With a new screw fitting system that facilitates and simplifies the change.
- Also incorporating an inner biomechanical bootie to form a protective structure allowing total freedom of movement.
- Homologation EN 13634/2010.