Choose your size
Alpinestars Tech 10 Yellow Fluo / Black / Red Fluo Boots. Alpinestars evolves its successful reference boot and provides the new Tech 10 with the latest technological advances. The Tech 10 are even better in sensitivity, fit, comfort and safety. They have also improved in terms of flexibility and lightness thanks to the reduction of the volume of material (reduced by 400g). New technical solutions have been introduced such as the new flexible front plate, the asymmetric dual pivot arms and the Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP). They are perfect Off-Road boots in all respects and for all conditions.
- Upper part made mainly of very lightweight advanced microfibre with TPU protection plates resistant to impact and abrasion.
- New motion control system using a double pivot in the lateral and median zone that offers excellent levels of flexibility and precision for riding.
- New flexible TPU front plate that has a dual density connection system that absorbs and progressively dampens the energies generated by potential impacts.
- Newly designed rear torsion bars made of dual density TPU to avoid rear hyperextension and provide excellent levels of flexibility and impact resistance.
- Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP): this is an innovative safety system (patented by Alpinestars), which includes a fully foldable area integrated into the heel area made of expanded polyester foam to absorb high impact energy during a crash. It Consists of a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of the transfer of the energy transmitted to the ankle and to the bottom of the leg. The DHCP system has been developed and tested on professional Supercross and Motocross circuits.
- Reinforced rubber TPU side panel designed to provide excellent grip, durability and protection against heat. The new panels are anatomically shaped and are lighter and thinner.
- Contoured protector in the area of the calf that wraps around the back of the leg. Made of a dual density composite, it has been designed to offer a progressive cushioning of torsional forces. Anatomically designed shin guard to reduce the surface area and save weight.
- Shin protector anatomically designed to reduce the surface area and save weight.
- The structure of the foot (5 different densities) made of a single very lightweight piece that offers excellent resistance, flexibility and structural integrity. Equipped with protections in the area of the heel and the toebox, and is highly resistant to abrasion and impacts. With an integrated shaft that offers better support and structural integrity.
- Completely redesigned sole with patented grip sculptures to improve the performance with the pedal, grip and to facilitate the drainage of mud and water. The dual compound sole is perfectly integrated into the multi-density structure of the base of the foot with built-in support. The sole offers exceptional durability, grip and feel. The central part has a micro-grip insertion which provides excellent grip. Allows you to fully replace the sole.
- Redesigned and anatomically optimised buckle closure system. The new mechanical buckle closure system is manufactured from a composite of nylon and fibre glass to provide lightness, strength and durability. The new buckle closure system is thinner and includes high-impact, cold forged, bridge closure to provide excellent precision and resistance. The buckles feature a self-aligning ratchet with memory. It is a fast, easy and precise opening/closing system, which offers excellent performance and safety when riding. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Area at the top of the boot with soft microfiber finish to prevent the excessive entrance of water and/or dirt.
- The inner lining is made of poly-fabric with open-cell 3D foam; with anti-sliding suede on the heel to keep the foot properly positioned inside the boot.
- These boots are CE certified EN13634:2017.
Interior bootie of new design
- Redesigned biomechanical inner bootie, more lightweight and low profile. With some new medial and lateral torsion bars anatomically redesigned to control the rotation of the ankle and the leg, without sacrificing freedom of movement. New dual hold torsion bars that afford greater structural integrity and allow the rider to make natural ankle movements with progressive dampening of the torsional forces during an impact.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles for better shock absorption and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Dual composite removable anatomical insole; includes EVA foam for greater comfort, greater support and even weight distribution.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Features||With inner bootie|