Choose your size
Alpinestars Tech 3 Enduro Boots Black. Developed using as a base the superior Tech 5 range. Their anatomical profile and the high level of protection make them ideal boots for those initiating in Enduro and those seeking durable and lightweight boots at a very competitive price.
- The main materials used in the construction of the Tech 3 boots are microfiber and thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Microfiber is a material similar to leather, as regards comfort and adaptability, but, as a bonus, affords greater resistance and durability. This material is particularly visible in the areas which require greater flexion, such as the front and rear of the boot, as well as the upper finished area, for greater comfort. The thermoplastic polyurethane affords impact protection and solidity to the boot and we can find it in its denser version in the area more prone to impacts, such as the toebox, heel and shin and less dense in the ankle and internal part of the boot, which allows it a controlled degree of torsion to favour movements on the bike and avoid lesions.
- The internal part of the boot has been designed to be as flat as possible in order to afford a greater contact area with the motorcycle’s chassis and thus increase control over it. This internal area has been reinforced with a metallic plate for greater resistance.
- The closure system is made up of 3 micrometric closures with memory, made of thermoplastic material and a tongue with a Velcro fit on the upper part. The 3 micrometric closures are replaceable.
- Inside there is a synthetic PU gaiter which, to a great extent, keeps mud and water from entering the boot, without being fully waterproof boots.
- The inside of the boot is made of breathable textile material and has soft foam reinforcements in the areas of the ankle and boot collar for greater comfort and impact absorption.
- With a replaceable anatomic insole made of EVA material and covered with fabric on the upper part, which affords arch support and foot comfort.
- The sole is made of a rubber compound exclusive to Alpinestars which affords a high level of adherence on all surfaces and is profiles o afford control and feel. This sole is replaceable.
- The Tech 3 boots have certification CE EN 13634:2010.