Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots Black / Grey. The revolutionary Tech 7 Enduro DryStar incorporate innovative materials and technology in a completely new design, characterized by being lighter and better anatomically profiled. These CE-certified boots provide increased stability and flexibility thanks to a biomechanical shaft, while offering excellent ankle protection. The chassis of the boot has been designed to offer maximum sensitivity and optimal interaction with the motorcycle's controls, while the new buckle system allows easy and precise closure. They also have a DryStar membrane to face any situation of water and mud.
- Chassis designed with ergonomically profiled front and slightly lower toe area for easier access to the gear shift lever and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Incorporation of an innovative outer shell to protect the foot area made of a single piece of injected dual compound with resistant co-injected toe protector and steel reinforcement integrated into the sole of the foot. The casing is very resistant to abrasion and impacts.
- Durable Drystar® waterproof membrane to cope with extreme water and mud conditions as well as allowing breathability.
- New dual compound sole perfectly integrated into the structure of the base of the foot, offering exceptional durability, grip and feel. Allows you to replace the sole completely or partially.
- Upper made of an innovative microfiber material, which is flexible and resistant to abrasion. This material is reinforced with PU to offer a high level of water resistance, greater lightness and more durability. These materials ensure a good fit, and are easy to maintain and clean.
- The protector in the calf area is injected with high-performance impact-resistant polymer and incorporates a flexible panel developed by Alpinestars, which provides greater control and precision of movement, greater protection of the heel and Achilles tendon, and helps to avoid hyperflexion.
- New ankle protection system in TPU that incorporates a biomechanical link between the middle and lower sections of the boot, helping to prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive relief from torsional forces.
- The TPU shin guard and medial guard are constructed from a single piece for greater structural integrity and stability. The shin guard (anatomically profiled) has a double closure system: it incorporates an internal microfiber flap with Velcro®, while the plate is firmly attached with an adjustable and precise buckle.
- The medial TPU panel on the side of the boot is reinforced with a rubber insert and designed to offer excellent grip on the bike and protection against impacts.
- Wide entry opening for comfort and a better fit.
- New closure system with buckles. It includes high impact aluminium closing bridges, with memory, and a quick, easy and precise opening / closing system that offers better performance and driving safety. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and accordion flex zones on the Achilles tendon for maximum comfort, control and support.
- Upper area of the boot with a microfiber finish to prevent the entry of excessive water and / or dirt.
- Internal lining with non-slip suede in the heel area to keep the foot well placed inside the boot.
- Soft foam reinforcement on the ankles and on the collar of the boot for greater comfort and better shock absorption.
- New removable dual compound anatomical footbed; Includes EVA and Lycra foam for maximum comfort, increased support, even weight distribution and reinforcement in the heel.
- These boots are CE certified.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Reference||B.AL.TECH7 DS N/G/O-1959|