Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £53.65.
Choose your size
Alpinestars Tech 7S Junior Boots Black / White. The revolutionary Tech 7S boots incorporate innovative materials and technology in a completely new design, characterised by being lighter and more anatomically profiled. These CE certified boots promote greater stability and flexibility, which also offers excellent ankle protection. The boot's chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with the bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures a good fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact.
- New dual compound sole is perfectly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, grip and feel. The sole is replaceable.
- The calf protector is injected with high performance polymer for impact resistance and incorporates a flexible panel developed by Alpinestars for greater control and movement precision, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- The TPU shin guard and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- The TPU medial side panel of the boot is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Top part of the boot finished in microfibre to help prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Interior in textile mesh with open cell foam for greater comfort and ventilation.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and boot collar for greater comfort and shock absorption.
- New, removable anatomic footbed for maximum comfort, greater support and an even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
- These boots have CE certification.