Dainese launches its new circuit motorcycle boots: the Dainese Axial D1, top-level boots with height protections. Do not miss our video analysis.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Axial D1 Boots Black. Dainese evolves their most sports boot and endows the Axial D1 with the latest technological advances. They stand out for incorporating a new Velcro suit-boot hooking system and a completely evolved, more ergonomic shifter guard. The Axial D1 represent the highest level of technology and experience of Dainese in racing applied to a boot, to give the rider the best level of safety, comfort, and functionality whilst riding.
Made in Microfiber, cowhide and D-Stone fabric, incorporates the D-Axial system with Carbon and aramid fibre frame, studied to reduce the risk of twisting the foot and to protect it against blows. The stainless steel sliders, the toebox and nylon insole offer additional safety elements to the rider. Ready to hook to the inside of the pants, this boot integrates perfectly with the suit, reducing the risk of being caught on external elements in the event of a fall, as well as favouring riding.
- D-Stone ® fabric.
- Upper in microfiber.
- Cowhide inserts.
- Split leather Inserts on the inner side.
- D-Axial System in carbon and aramid fibre.
- Ergo-Flex Border shifter protection.
- Nylon heel.
- Toe reinforced with nylon.
- Interior metal inserts.
- TPU insert in the rear.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Interior regulation with Velcro.
- Zip closure on the rear.
- Suit-boot hooking system.
- Speed lacing system.
- Dual fabric lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Sole with differentiated design.
- Incorporating Allen key.
- Replaceable magnesium sliders.
- Boots certified according to standard CE - Cat. II - EN 13634:2017.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community