Product currently unavailable
Dainese Course Out D1 Boots Black / Anthracite. Comfortable and light, the Dainese Course Out D1 boots afford high levels of safety and driving precision. Made of D-Stone fabric and microfiber, they provide a high level of safety thanks to the articulated TPU D-Axial anti-torsion system.
- D-Stone fabric.
- Upper in microfiber.
- Articulated TPU D-Axial anti-torsion system which cushions the heel to reduce compression impacts.
- With controlled deformation insert in the heel to cushion impacts.
- Nylon reinforced toe box.
- Shifter protection.
- Nylon heel.
- Stretch inserts for greater comfort when walking.
- Zip closure on the rear.
- Velcro® calf regulator.
- Double fabric lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Air channelling system.
- Rubber sole with differentiated design.
- Replaceable plastic sliders.
- TPU inserts for greater grip.
- With Allen key.
- Boots certified to standard CE-Cat. II-EN 13634/2015. Level 1-1-1.