Dainese R Axial Pro In Boots Black. The R Axial Pro In represent Dainese’s maximum level of technology and experience applied to a boot, in order to afford the rider the best as regards safety, comfort and functionality whilst riding.
Made of Lorica, D-Stone™ and split leather, with the D-Axial system with a carbon and DuPont™ KEVLAR® frame , studied to reduce the risk of foot torsion and to protect against knocks. The stainless steel sliders, the toe box and the nylon insole afford extra safety elements for the rider’s safety. With an internal adjustment strap to prevent factures and the boot coming off. Prepared for hooking to the inside of the pants, these boots fits perfectly into the suit, reducing the risk of catching on external elements of the bike in the event of a fall, as well as favouring riding.
- D-Stone fabric.
- Upper in microfiber.
- Split leather inserts on the internal side.
- Carbon fibre.
- DuPont fibre.
- Nylon heel.
- Nylon reinforced toe box.
- Metal and TPU inner inserts.
- Stretch inserts.
- Velcro and rear zip closure.
- Speed Lacing System.
- Dual fabric lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Padded insert for gear shifter guard.
- New rubber sole with differentiated design.
- With Allen key.
- Replaceable magnesium sliders.
- Boots certified to standard CE-Cat. II-EN 13634/2015. Level 1-1-1.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|