The Dainese Solarys Air are ventilated touring boots designed for long journeys in summer or mid-season. The Solarys are also available in Gore-Tex version, with the same level of ventilation, but with the well-known waterproof membrane.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Solarys Air Boots Black. Made of microfiber combined with breathable fabric, the Dainese Solarys Air boots are ideal for riding on hot days. Comfortable, breathable and ventilated, these boots provide safety and precision when riding. CE certified.
- Upper in microfiber.
- Breathable fabric inserts.
- Stiff ankle inserts.
- Stiff insert in the shin area.
- TPU reinforcement on the outside of the ankle.
- TPU shifter protection.
- Stretch inserts for greater comfort.
- Micro-injected reinforcement for greater protection.
- Soft inserts.
- Zip and Velcro® closure.
- Ventilated fabric.
- Perforation on the upper part for greater ventilation.
- Sole with differentiated design.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Boots certified to standard CE-Cat. II-EN 13634.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community