Dainese Torque 3 Out Air Boots Black / Anthracite. Sports boots made of Microfiber and D-Stone fabric with TPU inserts for enhanced grip and strategically placed perforated panels for enhanced ventilation. The Dainese Torque 3 Out boots offer high levels of safety, comfort and riding precision. Incorporating protections and strategically located reinforcements, and with the TPU D-Axial system, designed to reduce the risk of foot torsion and to protect it against blows. Especially suitable for sports use on the road and circuit.
- D-Stone® fabric.
- Microfiber upper.
- Articulated TPU D-Axial anti-torsion system which cushions the heel to reduce compression impacts.
- Shifter protection.
- TPU Inserts for enhanced grip.
- Nylon heel.
- Nylon inner protection.
- Toebox reinforced with nylon.
- Magnesium inserts on the heel and outer side.
- TPU insert on the rear.
- Stretch inserts for greater comfort when walking.
- Inner regulation strap.
- Zip closure on the rear.
- Speed Lacing System.
- Perforations on the upper part for enhanced ventilation.
- Double fabric lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Air channelling system.
- Rubber sole.
- With Allen key.
- Replaceable magnesium sliders.
- Boots certified to standard CE - Cat. II - EN 13634.