The Dainese Torque D1 Out are one of the most sporty boots from the Italian brand and if we add the waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, we have a product that allows us to go for a ride at any time everywhere.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Torque Out D1 Gore-Tex Boots Black / Anthracite. Comfortable, light and waterproof, the Dainese Torque Out D1 Gore-Tex afford high level of safety, comfort and precision for riding. Made of D-Stone fabric and microfiber, they have a breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane. CE certified, with advanced protection features discretely integrated into the boot.
- D-Stone fabric.
- Microfiber instep.
- Articulated TPU D-Axial anti-torsion system which cushions the heel to reduce compression impacts.
- With controlled deformation insert in the heel to cushion impacts.
- Nylon reinforced toe box.
- Magnesium inserts on the heel and outer side.
- Shifter protection.
- Nylon heel.
- Stretch inserts for greater comfort when walking.
- Zip closure on the rear.
- Velcro® calf regulator.
- Breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane.
- Perforations on the upper for greater ventilation.
- Air channelling system.
- Rubber sole.
- Replaceable magnesium plastic sliders.
- TPU inserts for greater grip.
- With Allen key.
- Boots certified to standard CE-Cat. II-EN 13634.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community