The Dainese Torque D1 are Dainese's most sporty boots after the track specialised Axial Pro model. Thus, the Torque D1 boots offer a great balance between freedom of movement and protection, thanks both to the materials used for its construction and its studied protection system.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Torque Out D1 Boots Black / Red. Made of D-Stone fabric and microfiber, the Dainese Torque Out D1 Boots afford a high level of safety, comfort and precision for riding.
- D-Stone fabric.
- Microfiber instep.
- Articulated TPU D-Axial anti-torsion system which cushions the heel to reduce compression impacts.
- TPU insert on the rear.
- With controlled deformation insert in the heel to cushion impacts.
- Nylon reinforced toe box.
- Magnesium inserts on the heel and outer side.
- Shifter protection.
- Nylon heel.
- Inner retention band to avoid fractures and the boot coming off.
- Zip closure on the rear.
- Stretch inserts for greater comfort when walking.
- Velcro® calf regulator.
- Speed Lacing System.
- Double fabric lining for greater comfort and breathability.
- Air channelling system.
- Rubber sole.
- Replaceable magnesium plastic sliders.
- TPU inserts for greater grip.
- With Allen key.
Homologation: CE II EN 13634
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community