Choose your size
Eleveit X-Legend Boots Black. Very light and resistant motocross boots, made of light and breathable microfiber. The inner lining with 3D mesh structure allows excellent breathability and comfort. Incorporating external TPU protectors in the ankle area and reinforcements in the heel, toecap, and gear area. The internal CFF and CLF protection system prevents excessive hyperflexion of the ankle in the event of an impact. Customizable tongue in flexibility and closure with micrometric buckles for a secure fit.
- Made of light, breathable microfiber with high resistance to abrasion with water-repellent treatment.
- Inner lining with a very light, padded 3D mesh structure that promotes perspiration and offers greater comfort.
- External TPU protectors in the ankle area and the inside of the boot for greater protection in the event of an impact.
- PU protector and ergonomic reinforcement in the heel area.
- “Controlled Forward Flexion” (CFF) and “Controlled Lateral Flexion” (CLF) protection systems in the ankle area for greater protection. This internal system blocks excessive forward and backward flexion of the ankle and protects against lateral hyperextensions. The double system facilitates the displacement of the center of gravity forward.
- Reinforcements in the area of the change and toe for greater durability.
- Modular inner tongue of different thicknesses with polyurethane reinforcements that allow you to customize the degree of flexibility of the boot.
- Adjustable closure system through 4 micrometric buckles located on the side of the ankle for a secure and optimal fit.
- Lightweight 2-material rubber outsole with a specific pattern for grip. Design innovated by Eleveit®, glued and interchangeable.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|EAN||8000003101393 8000003101409 8000003101416 8000003101423 8000003101430 8000003101447 8000003101454 8000003101461 8000003101478 8000003101485|