Fox Instinct Boots Black. The Fox Instinct boots are the result of the development carried out by the fastest test pilot in the world, Ricky Carmichael, and by the best Supercross and Motocross riders of the brand. The Fox Instinct have won races and championships long before a single pair was ever sold. From the first moment they offer great comfort and freedom of movement, allowing the rider to concentrate on riding the bike.
- Made in latest generation materials that provide protection, support, durability and a controlled freedom of movement.
- The sole is very similar to that of running shoes, offering optimum absorption.
- The insole is made of polyurethane for great energy absorption and exceptional durability. It has a patented steel plate that provides arch support and is positioned such that it does not interfere with bending in the front area.
- The stabilising area offers protection to the heel and support to the arch, and thanks to the use of soft materials, it provides impact absorption and stability.
- The outer sole is of DuraTac: disperses the bike’s vibrations, offers a great grip and long durability.
- The fasteners are very simple to adjust and are operated effortlessly. They work perfectly use after use and their design allow them to float and pivot, therefore not creating any pressure points. The lower straps are of new design.
- These boots include 2 replacement fasteners.