Gaerne GX-J Junior Boots Yellow Fluo / Grey. Junior off-road boots with full-grain leather uppers that are highly resistant to abrasion and cuts. The inner lining offers breathability and comfort to the touch. The outer structure is shaped to offer an anti-sprain system for the ankle while offering mobility. TPU protections located on the shin guard, heel, and in the malleoli area. Rubber sole that offers excellent grip.
- Exterior in full-grain leather with high resistance to abrasion and cuts with water repellency.
- Microfiber inner lining that offers breathability and comfort.
- Structural anti-torsion support consists of a pivot system that provides strong lateral support and prevents ankle twisting without compromising flexibility and movement.
- TPU protections located on the shin guard, heel, and in the malleoli area.
- Stainless steel toe cap, non-deformable and antioxidant. It has been redesigned and reinforced to offer greater resistance and a more aggressive look.
- Foot area covered by a very light plastic material that provides the rider with greater comfort and sensitivity to the gear lever. It is made with variable thicknesses and densities to guarantee total safety in the most sensitive areas.
- Inner insole specially molded for correct support of the foot. The material on the heel absorbs shock and on the toe ensures ventilation.
- Closure system made up of 4 aluminum buckles with adjustable straps and PU inserts to achieve a secure fit. This system allows the rider to easily open and close the boot.
- Very light and flexible rubber sole that is fully integrated and offers an excellent grip and sensation to the touch.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|EAN||2000000225388 2000000225395 2000000225401 2000000225418 2000000225425 2000000225432 2000000225449 2000000225463 2000000225470|