Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £106.88.
Choose your size
Gaerne SG12 Enduro Boots Black. Enduro boots with exterior made of Acronos fabric with high resistance to abrasion, internal lining of soft and very comfortable material for long sessions. The Dual Stage Pivot System offers excellent safety in the event of a fall, preventing knee dislocation. It has specific protections for the heel, shin, and toe for maximum protection. Rubber sole with a specific pattern for Enduro.
- Exterior made of Acronos fabric, which is characterized by its fiber with high resistance to abrasion and heat, as well as its elasticity. Its design has been specially made to prevent the entry of sand or any other material.
- Inner lining with microfiber and the inner padding guarantees stability, flexibility, and comfort while driving.
- Dual Stage Pivot System patented by Gaerne is a double articulation system during flexion and rotation axis of the ankle, the axis itself moves forward and vertically to eliminate the entire composition, in particular in the instep area.
- The “RazorBack” has been designed to be synergistic with other elements of the boot and thanks to a particular appendage it strongly limits lateral movement, which is one of the most frequent causes of injury. This synergy guarantees absolute protection on the entire back of the boot.
- Stainless steel toe cap, non-deformable and antioxidant. It has been redesigned and reinforced to offer greater resistance and a more aggressive look.
- Tibial zone with protective panel in PU anatomically molded and adjustable to the needs of the pilot. By removing 3 screws you can make the opening wider for your comfort or to accommodate a knee brace.
- Heel with specific design to absorb impacts. Its convex shape allows the rider to easily put the gear with the heel on the starts.
- Foot area covered by a very light plastic material that provides the rider with greater comfort and sensitivity to the gear lever. It is made with variable thicknesses and densities to guarantee total safety in the most sensitive areas.
- Inner insole specially molded for correct support of the foot. The material on the heel absorbs shock and on the toe ensures ventilation.
- Closure system made up of 4 aluminium buckles with adjustable straps and PU inserts to achieve a secure fit. This system allows the rider to easily open and close the boot.
- Dual Composite rubber sole with a specific pattern for Enduro, which provides the most demanding grip and touch.