Choose your size
Leatt 5.5 FlexLock Enduro Cactus Boots. Enduro boots that have been under development and testing for 3 years by professional athletes from all over the world. They stand out for the innovative FlexLock system that allows an excellent fit and comfort in the lower area of the foot. The external structure offers durability and high resistance against impacts thanks to the TPU protector and the breathable 3D mesh inner lining provides high comfort. The boot features steel reinforcements for added protection in addition to the DualZone outsole with a specific enduro pattern and low-profile toe box that offer superior sensitivity for shifting and braking.
- Very solid external structure with TPU protectors that offer excellent durability and protection.
- Inner lining in breathable 3D mesh and non-slip inserts.
- Internal steel reinforcements for greater protection and solidity.
- 3D moulded foam protectors at the ankles for excellent protection in the event of an impact.
- LockOut grip heel design offers stability while riding and reduces the force exerted on the ankle and knee by up to 37% and 35% respectively.
- FlexLock closure system that allows a personalized fit in the lower area of the foot and offers better comfort.
- Closure with self-locking SlideLock system that allows movement in just one direction for an excellent seal of the boot.
- Low-profile toe box for easier shifter operation.
- Enduro-specific patterned outsole that offers greater grip when pushing the motorbike together with DualZone technology with dual hardness for excellent sensitivity.
- Boots with CE prEN 13634: 2017 certification.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|