Rev'it! Pioneer H20 Boots Black. Medium shaft boots, very functional with waterproof Hydratex® Sphere membrane. With Seesoft™ protections on the tongue and thermo-formed plastic reinforcements in the toe and heel. Incorporating the Boa closure system® for a precise and secure fit, and Vibram® Apex sole.
- Suede leather with inserts in full grain cowhide with water-repellent treatment.
- Finished in Cordura® 500D with water-repellent treatment.
- Edges reinforced with anti-abrasion rubber for added protection.
- Waterproof Hydratex® Sphere membrane laminated with the outer layer.
- Seesoft™ protection on the tongue to absorb the energy transmitted by the impact of stones and other elements.
- Toe cap, shin and heel reinforced with moulded thermo-formed plastic material to offer superb levels of comfort and protection.
- Protection injected in the ankle area.
- Boa closure System® which provides a custom fit, durable, and safe. It is very easy and fast to use.
- Insole in reinforced polypropylene with integrated shin guard to provide excellent levels of support and comfort.
- Support strap to facilitate entry of the foot into the boot.
- Reinforced tongue to prevent entry of wind, water, and mud.
- Reinforced toe.
- Rubber shift lever protection.
- Padded anatomical reinforcement in the area of the ankles.
- Padded inserts for added comfort.
- 3D, open-structure mesh inner lining for better breathability. With antibacterial treatment.
- Anatomical footbed.
- Rubber Vibram® Apex sole specifically designed for adventure use. Offers excellent levels of stability, grip and durability.
- Mid-Sole made of multi-density EVA foam for improved shock absorption.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.