Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Sidi Mag-1 Boots White / Black. These are the most sporty and advanced boots of the brand. The Sidi Mag-1 have been designed to offer maximum protection, greater comfort and greater flexibility all this with a very reduced weight.
- Made in Microtech Microfibre.
- The Mag-1 are lined with transpirable Teflon® mesh and have Cambrelle® toecaps.
- The treatment with Teflon® protects the fabrics, impeding the absorption of water and sweat. As it does not retain water, the inside of the boot dries quickly thus impeding mould formation.
- The internal sole is of plastic material with a detachable insole.
- The external sole is made of non-slip rubber.
- Articulated front areas and padded rear and made of elastic material injected with polyurethane.
- The front articulation incorporates 2 TPU bands in the area of the TECNO-3 Magnetic closures, in order to better support and wrap around the instep.
- Interchangable polyurethane shin protectors mounted on the boot with two screws, one on the outside underneath the TECNO-3 Magnetic mechanism, and the other on the inside, fastening the micrometric regulation strap. The screws hold and block the interior holding system made of plates reinforced with carbon fibre which constitute the structure of the boot.
- The interior elements converge in an ankle articulation which assures an excellent bending movement.
- The Tecno-3 Magnetic mechanism and the micrometric strap adjust the circumference of the lower leg in order to adapt to the shape of the shin.
- The closure system is innovative and exclusive and consists of three TECNO-3 Magnetic mechanisms, that close the boot using a very resistant steel thread that is fixed to the hook with the help of a magnet. They are easy and fast to adjust. The mechanisms and hooks can be replaced by removing a screw.
- Polyurethane and sewn protector in the gear change area.
- Asymmetric and shaped heel. Smooth and flat inside for improved adherence and contact with the bike, cambered and with a shock absorber system in the rear and exterior area. The protection and shock absorber elements are substituted via a screw and a latching system.
- The slider is of reinforced nylon with glass fibre and an alloy insertion.
- All the screws that hold the technical parts are mounted such that they do not harm the bike
- Double seams in all the areas subjected to increased force.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community