Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £41.15.
Choose your size
XPD VR6.2 Boots Black. Made of microfiber, the VR6.2 stand out for offering a superb combination of protection and comfort.
- Made of 1.5 mm thick microfiber, which affords high levels of flexibility and comfort.
- The 2.2 mm thick suede panel on the internal side of the boot affords superb grip and feel, as well as protecting against the heat given off by the bike.
- Polyurethane guards on the shin, heel and malleolus for greater impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- Polyurethane shift protector for greater comfort and grip.
- Replaceable, integrated polyurethane slider.
- The front area and the Achilles’ heel area have a flexible accordion construction for superior comfort, extension and control.
- Strategically placed vents for greater comfort and ventilation.
- Aperture / lateral closure system with zip and a large Velcro flap. Wide aperture to facilitate entry and exit.
- Composite sole with metal support for improved performance, support and comfort.
- Interior made with breathable 3D mesh.
- Air Tech plantar support for greater comfort.
- The sole has a vulcanised rubber composite which affords optimum comfort and adherence.
- The XPD VR6.2 boots are CE certified to standard EN 13634/02.