Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
XPD VR6.2 Boots Black. Made of microfiber, the VR6.2 stand out for offering a superb combination of protection and comfort.
- Made of 1.5 mm thick microfiber, which affords high levels of flexibility and comfort.
- The 2.2 mm thick suede panel on the internal side of the boot affords superb grip and feel, as well as protecting against the heat given off by the bike.
- Polyurethane guards on the shin, heel and malleolus for greater impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- Polyurethane shift protector for greater comfort and grip.
- Replaceable, integrated polyurethane slider.
- The front area and the Achilles’ heel area have a flexible accordion construction for superior comfort, extension and control.
- Strategically placed vents for greater comfort and ventilation.
- Aperture / lateral closure system with zip and a large Velcro flap. Wide aperture to facilitate entry and exit.
- Composite sole with metal support for improved performance, support and comfort.
- Interior made with breathable 3D mesh.
- Air Tech plantar support for greater comfort.
- The sole has a vulcanised rubber composite which affords optimum comfort and adherence.
- The XPD VR6.2 boots are CE certified to standard EN 13634/02.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community