Choose your size
Givi Trekker Alaska ALA36 Side Cases Aluminium. Pair of Trekker Alaska aluminium side cases, 36 L, with matching keys and a third lock cylinder for mounting a separate top case.
Equipped with the Monokey® fitment system, compatible with the tubular side holders PL_ _ _ / PLR_ _ _ / PLO_ _ _ / PLOR_ _ _.
- Materials: natural aluminium with mechanical treatment, stainless steel for the opening hinges and reinforced technopolymer profiles and belt strap loops.
- WIRELEASE® SYSTEM: The cases are detached from the side frame by turning an external knob that is equipped with a cable system placed directly under the Security Lock. It is not necessary to turn the knob to attach the cases.
- HOLD IT EASY® SYSTEM: the Trekker Alaska has a hook system allowing it to be tilted without releasing it completely from the frame. This mechanical system has been specifically designed to prevent the cases from being accidentally dropped and to facilitate loading and unloading even if there is a bulky central top-case, which could make it difficult to access and open the lid.
- The cover can be fully opened, without the use of straps or retention wires.
- Ergonomic handle integrated into the lid hinge, opposite the case’s opening and release mechanism
- Four belt-strap loops integrated into the structure of the lid, set into the contoured lid to give an elegant shape to the whole case.
- Maximum load: 10 kg
- Volume: 36 L.
- Measurements: 37.3 cm (height) x 58.6 cm (length) x 24.8 cm (width).