Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £63.78.
Choose your size
Nolan N-Com B901L R Series Intercom Single. The N-Com B901L R has the new functions of "Smart Conference" and "Universal Conference", allows you to share music in A2DP (Music Sharing), and make phone calls. Allows you to stay in contact at all times with fellow travellers.
Compatible with Nolan N100-5, N104/Evo/Absolute, N87, N44/Evo, N70-2 GT/X, N44/Evo, N40/Full/-5 GT/-5 helmets.
The visibility is guaranteed thanks to the exclusive LED signalling system, for presence and braking.
The B901L R Series offers maximum performance with the security of a built in intercom.
- "Rider/Passenger" intercom via Bluetooth
- BIKE-TO-BIKE intercom via Bluetooth up to 600 metres (in open field, with no obstacles). One-to-one communication. "Bike to Bike Call" Function
- Smart Conference (Group intercom): simultaneous conference call between 4 “900” series N-Com systems
- Universal Conference (Chain intercom): simultaneous conference call between a “900” series N-Com system and a system paired up in “Universal Intercom” mode
- VOX: voice activation and deactivation of the intercom
- Compatible via Bluetooth with Nolangroup Bluetooth communication systems (except for Bluetooth kit and Bluetooth kit2, which are not compatible)
- Universal Intercom: Bluetooth compatibility with systems of other manufacturers.
- Telephone via Bluetooth: vocal answer, hanging up, voice commands, redialling the last number, switch intercom/phone automatic management
- Automatic exclusion of intercom and of the connected audio source during a telephone conversation. Automatic reconnection at the end of the phone call
- "Conference Call" function: 3-way telephone call between Rider, Passenger and caller
- Double mobile phone management (or Mobile phone and GPS)
- Storing of 3 favourite numbers, with speed-dialling command
- Smart Navi System: intelligent management of smartphone navigator
- iPhone™ and Android™ Compatible.
- Bluetooth connection to A2DP Mp3 players: Play, Pause, Stop, Skip directly from the helmet (AVRCP profile)
- Music sharing via Bluetooth with a second helmet
- Connection via Bluetooth to compatible satellite navigators: directions, MP3 music, mobile phone (for models that allow it)
- FM radio integrated: Search for radio stations, 6 pre-settings
- RDS function: automatic search of the stronger FM signal.
- Automatic mute in case of incoming phone calls
Emergency Brake Lights
- Emergency braking signalling system by means of LED lights
- Built-in triaxial accelerometer
- Exclusive algorithm that calculates the acceleration
- Adjustment of the braking sensitivity level
- ESS system is unrelated to the braking system of the bike, as it analyses the acceleration sustained by the helmet independently
Stable rear light
- Stable rear light function: fixed LED lamp for visibility
- Intermittent light function in case of poor visibility
Motorcycle audio systems:
- Connection via Bluetooth to the following audio systems: Ducati, BMW, KTM, Honda Goldwing, Harley Davidson
- Hearing all audio signals coming from the motorbike in the helmet
- Adjusting the volume of audio coming from the bike by means of the control on the handlebars (for models that allow it)
Management from PC:
- Management from PC via mini USB wire (included)
- N-Com Easyset programme downloadable from the Support section. Adjustment of audio parameters, firmware update, FM radio stations pre-setting, saving quick-dial numbers
- Compatible with Windows, Mac
- Management of the N-Com system from Android, iPhone Smartphone and iPad thanks to the dedicated App N-Com Easyset.
- Compatibility via Bluetooth with the SENA RC4 remote control
- Management of the N-Com system through the remote control that can be installed on the motorbike handlebars
- For the connection and operating modes, please refer to the user manual of B901 and RC4.
- Certifications: Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, class 1.
- Homologations: FCC, IC, CE, C-tick.
- Bluetooth Profiles: Headset, Handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP, Intercom, AGHFP.
- Bluetooth Antenna optimized omni-directional and patented to place in the rear area of the helmet.
- Full-duplex Intercom (HD quality).
- High-quality audio hi-fi stereo.
- Microphone with noise reduction.
- Voice Prompt: multilingual indications about the state of the voice system.
- DSP: dynamic noise reduction during intercom connection.
- Auto On/Off: automatic management of system ON/OFF through accelerometer.
- Aux. Input for cable connection to Mp3 players (cable not included)
- Mini USB connection cable for PC management included in the packaging
- Fast and easy installation.
- Keyboard built into the helmet: ergonomic design, thin and easy to use (even with bike gloves on), only 4 control keys.
- Transferable from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another.
- Weight: 120 g.
Battery and charger:
- Rechargeable and removable lithium Battery.
- Battery Saving Function: automatic switching off of the N-Com amplifiers when there are no active audio sources.
- Battery low indication with acoustic and visual signal, auto-off function
- Talk time: 15 hours.
- Charger: 100/240V – 50/60 Hz.