SW Motech PRO Black Side Fixing Kit Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin (15-17). Removable support for motorcycle panniers. It is model-specific of 2.5mm steel with excellent strength. The PRO carrier gives side cases from SW-MOTECH, Givi/Kappa, Hepco & Becker, Krauser and Shad as well as SysBags (SysBag 15, 30, WP L) a secure hold (adapter kits are available separately). Numerous functional holes allow RotopaX canisters and other accessories to be attached.
It has a quick QUICK-LOCK closure. The quick releases are released as usual, by a quarter-turn using a flathead screwdriver or our multi-tool. The bracket can be removed in an instant and only almost imperceptible mounting elements will remain on the motorcycle. For those who want to fix the mount to the bike permanently, there are redesigned quick releases. No special fixing kit will be needed anymore, as it is screwed on firmly using the approved parts (M8). The corresponding screw set (M8) is sold separately.
- Extreme resistance thanks to the hard 2.5 mm steel.
- Completely removable with the new quick fasteners, even more resistant
- Anti-theft system available (sold separately).
- To fix it permanently, the quick release can be replaced by approved parts (M8).
- Numerous functional perforations compatible with the RotopaX system.
- Simple mounting on the original fixing points.
- Effective protection against corrosion by powder coating.
- Secure attachment for TRAX, AERO and NANUK side cases, and SysBag 15 and SysBag 30 with adapter plate.
- Adapter kits also available to fit Givi/Kappa, Krauser and Shad panniers.
- 2 x PRO side bag holder
- Assembly instructions
- mounting hardware
- material: steel
- Surface: powder coating
- Colour: black
- Total weight: ca. 4.8kg
- Expanded width on the motorcycle: 55.0 cm