Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Celer Gloves Black. Made in extremely flexible goatskin, they stand out for offering excellent protective features and numerous comfort details, that make the Celer gloves leader in their category.
- Made mainly in top grain goatskin, very flexible, offer high comfort levels, resistance to abrasions and transpiration.
- The palm is made of leather and reinforced with leather and EVA foam in the landing area for excellent durability and comfort.
- Highly resistant suede and synthetic leather reinforcements on the sides of the hand, thumb and palm.
- The Alpinestars PU knuckle protection system (circuit tested) offers higher resistance to impacts and abrasions.
- The knuckle protectors incorporate sections of flexible polymer for an optimised volume adjustment that follows the curve of the different forms of the hand improving grip and comfort at the controls of the bike.
- The protector incorporates foam for improved comfort and impact absorption.
- Ergonomic TPR sliders on the first two fingers for additional resistance to abrasion.
- The bridge between the fourth and fifth finger, patented by Alpinestars, prevents torsion and separation of the fingers in case of impact.
- Perforated leather on the surface of the fingers and the back of the hand for good ventilation.
- Leather accordion panels on the fingers for excellent flexibility.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue whilst riding.
- Wrist cuffs in leather padded with EVA foam; TPR closure with Velcro® for a safe and personalised adjustment. The wrist cuff has been extended and reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to the wrist bones.
- Tip of the index finger compatible with tactile screens to allow the use of smart phones and GPS systems.
- CE EPI Level 1
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community