Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £34.54.
Choose your size
Alpinestars Celer V2 Gloves Black / Black. Short gloves with an aggressive design made of very durable, flexible and abrasion resistant goat skin, with reinforcements in the palm. Incorporating PU knuckle protector and bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars. The Celer V2 have perforations in the leather for good ventilation.
- Made mainly in full grain goatskin, very comfortable, abrasion-resistant and breathable.
- Palm made of leather with PU padded reinforcements in the landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
- Reinforcements in resistant polyester fabric in the most critical areas of the external part of the hand that provide maximum abrasion resistance.
Innovation in protection
- The Alpinestars PU knuckle protection system (race tested) offers superior resistance to impacts and abrasion.
- The knuckle protector incorporates air inlets for greater cooling and ventilation.
- The bridge between the fourth and fifth finger, patented by Alpinestars, prevents torsion and separation of the fingers in case of impact.
- Gloves certified according to standard CE Level 1.
- Perforated leather on the surface of the fingers and on the back of the hand for ventilation.
- Elasticated panel between the palm and the thumb to provide greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Accordion leather panels in the fingers and thumb for excellent flexibility.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue whilst driving.
- Velcro Closure at wrist for a secure and custom fit.
- Index fingertip and thumb touch screen compatible to allow the use of smartphones and GPS systems.
- CE EPI Level 1