and is no longer available. There are no sizes left and they cannot be replaced.
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars Crosser Air Touring Gloves Black. Short summer gloves ideal for touring driving. Made in a combination of leather, stretch mesh fabric and synthetic suede, affording excellent levels of comfort and durability. With over-moulded polymer protection on the knuckles and reinforcements strategically placed in critical areas of impact.
- Mainly made of premium leather, stretch mesh fabric and synthetic suede.
- Reinforcements on the palm and thumb to offer a good grip and increased durability.
- Over-moulded polymer protection on the knuckles for maximum impact resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, prevents the separation of the fingers and limits the torque in case of a fall.
- Airshield aramidic fibre and polyamide reinforcements to provide maximum abrasion resistance in critical areas of impact.
- Ergonomic stretch insert located between the palm and the thumb to provide greater freedom of movement.
- Accordion stretch panels on the fingers and the back for excellent flexibility.
- Side of the index finger in leather to provide increased comfort and grip.
- Walls of the fingers in ventilated elastic mesh to provide excellent flexibility and comfort.
- Touch screen compatible to allow the use of smartphones and GPS systems.
- Velcro Closure at wrist for a secure and custom fit.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Gloves certified according to standard CE Level 1.
- CE EPI Level 1
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community