Alpinestars Crosser Air Touring Gloves Black. Short summer gloves ideal for touring driving. Made in a combination of leather, stretch mesh fabric and synthetic suede, affording excellent levels of comfort and durability. With over-moulded polymer protection on the knuckles and reinforcements strategically placed in critical areas of impact.
- Mainly made of premium leather, stretch mesh fabric and synthetic suede.
- Reinforcements on the palm and thumb to offer a good grip and increased durability.
- Over-moulded polymer protection on the knuckles for maximum impact resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, prevents the separation of the fingers and limits the torque in case of a fall.
- Airshield aramidic fibre and polyamide reinforcements to provide maximum abrasion resistance in critical areas of impact.
- Ergonomic stretch insert located between the palm and the thumb to provide greater freedom of movement.
- Accordion stretch panels on the fingers and the back for excellent flexibility.
- Side of the index finger in leather to provide increased comfort and grip.
- Walls of the fingers in ventilated elastic mesh to provide excellent flexibility and comfort.
- Touch screen compatible to allow the use of smartphones and GPS systems.
- Velcro Closure at wrist for a secure and custom fit.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Gloves certified according to standard CE Level 1.
- CE EPI Level 1