Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves. The class-leading sports riding glove developed after years of performance testing on MotoGP and WSBK circuits, the GP Pro offers superior protection and advanced performance together with an ergonomic, lightweight design.
Innovative safety features
- Full grain, multi-panel leather construction with a kangaroo leather palm and synthetic suede palm reinforcements is flexible, gives total feel and is durable.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent seam failure and finger separation.
- A race-proven, anatomically contoured polymer wrist cuff wraps around wrist to protect wrist bone from impact.
- Additional impact protection provided by 3D foam padding on the top of the hand.
- Advanced poly-fabric finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Internal KEVLAR® hand and thumb lining, plus internal K-Tech KEVLAR® little finger lining for abrasion performance.
- Anatomically engineered design for enhanced comfort, feel and control.
- Leather accordion finger inserts with additional twin thumb stretch panels for increased maneuverability and comfort.
- Perforated leather top surface and ventilated sidewalls increase airflow to hands.
- Reinforced external finger and palm seams for close fit and superior feel.
- Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
|Sport / Racing
|G.AL.GP PRO13 NEGRO-10