Alpinestars GP Pro R2 Gloves Black / White / Red. Incorporating features derived from MotoGP and WSBK, the GP Pro R2 stand out for affording high levels of protection and comfort. Made of full grain leather with a kangaroo leather palm, incorporating the new dual density DFS knuckle protector, Kevlar reinforcements and injected TPU cuff. homologated to CE Level 2.
- Made of very flexible and durable full grain cowhide and goatskin. Palm made of very light and comfortable kangaroo leather.
- Leather reinforcements in the palm and on the outer edge of the hand for greater durability and abrasion resistance in key impact points.
- Localised perforations on the palm rear of the hand and finger walls for greater air flow.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on the knuckles, made of dual density polymer for greater protection against impacts. With moulded air inlets for greater cooling and ventilation.
- Patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger to prevent separation of the fingers and limit torsion in the event of a fall.
- Ergonomic cuff designed with a dual closure and an injected TPR logo which wraps around the wrist and raise the whole of the hand profile to protect the wrist and the carpal bones against falls whilst also affording superb flexibility.
- TPU sliders on the palm and fingers strategically placed for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated Kevlar®: Kevlar® inner lining on the back of the hand and the thumb, and Kevlar inner lining in the little finger for greater abrasion resistance.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat. II Level 2.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce fatigue.
- External seams on the fingers and palm which allow for a close fit and greater feel.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on the fingers and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Stretch panel on the palm for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Padded panel on the palm and reinforced little finger, thumb and palm for greater comfort and impact absorption.
- TPR ventilation on the upper area.
- Main closure with Velcro adjustment on the cuff. Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- CE EPI Level 2
|Sport / Racing
|CE EPI Level 2
|G.AL.GP PRO R2 N/B/RJ-123