Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves. Featuring MotoGP and WSBK-derived innovations, the GP Tech Glove includes class-leading features such as flexible dual- compound knuckle protectors, an ergonomic cuff design and strategic reinforcement in the palm area ? making it one of the most technologically advanced racing gloves on the market.
- Evolutionary step for Moto GP-derived glove with strong and supple Kangaroo main leather chassis and palm.
- Palm and outer hand is reinforced with highly breathable Pittards® digital leather, which promotes greater grip and water run-off in adverse conditions.
- Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on fingers and thumb, including innovative lateral insert to give greater range of movement across back hand area.
- Alpinestars? advanced knuckle protection system features flexible, dual-compound TPU protector with air intakes and exhaust port for cooling performance.
- Protector is window mounted on poly-foam comfort padding for streamlining, repeated abrasion performance and impact dissipation.
- Alpinestars? patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers and helps prevent burst seams and finger separation.
- Ergonomically designed TPU wrist cuff, which wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the hand to protect wrist and carpal bones from impact in a crash while affording excellent flexibility.
- Palm, thumb and finger TPU sliders are mounted on poly-foam and strategically positioned for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated Kevlar®: Internal Kevlar® back hand and thumb lining and internal K-Tech Kevlar® pinky lining, for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Single layer leather palm design for grip sensitivity and minimal material structure and reduced seams.
- Perforated leather top panel, cuff and ventilated finger sidewalls offer superb overall breathability.
- Exhaust port on back of hand features TPR ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue, plus external finger to palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Gauntlet-style cuff closure is reinforced with comfort poly-foam with an extended cuff tab to aid fitment.
- CE EPI Level 2
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community